Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumapili, 6 Septemba 2015

Tyler Perry Shares the Tribute Video Played in Bobby Christina Funeral


Tyler Perry prepared video showing late Whitney Houston daughter Boby Christina, from her child hood until when she died. He shared the video on his Facebook page after the Houston family asked him to share it. The video is played with Whitney Houston song "You were Loved". It starts with the quote from Boby Christina saying

I hope you feel my love, pain, beauty, agony at times, blessings all the time. No one understands me, and I don't expect them to, but I will try to spread my love and my story through words and this blessing of a powerful voice mom has given me.

It's so sad she left us very soon, may her soul Rest In Peace. Here are some pics I screen shot from the video, to watch the video visit Tyle Perry Facebook page.

 

 

 

  




 












Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni