Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 16 Septemba 2015

Serena Williams Speaks on Us Open Match, Says it's a Win not a Loss.


Serena Williams speaks on Us open match and she said it's a win not a loss, and that she is happy for her opponent. She said all that in an interview on Tuesday, after presenting her second collection for fashion line.

"We should be happy for each other, you know what I mean?" "I mean, I won four Grand Slam (tournaments) in a row, and got to the semis in another one, and I've done that twice," Williams said. "I mean how many people have done that? So, yeah, it wasn't a loss for me, it was a win and a learning experience. And I tried hard. Unfortunately the girl I played just outplayed me that day, you know ... She probably deserved it. And I am happy for her."
On fashion Serena said, she loves being an athlete but she sometimes need a break on all that. That's why she takes some time to do fashion since she has passion for it as well. However she admitted that this time she felt pressure from the world of fashion and so she had to deliver so as to satisfy her fashion fans curiosity. Speaking on designing her styles, Serena said:
"It's easy because I went to school for it," she said. "Also, I have the most amazing team, and we work together." She noted that her favorite role in the process is to sketch. "I love to sketch," she said. "I mean, that's what designers do. So I'll just sketch something and then they'll resketch it and make it perfect, and I'm like, that's exactly what we're looking for."



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni