Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 8 Septemba 2015

12 Years Girl Contract HIV/AIDS After His Step Brother and His Friends Raped Her in Abuja


A 12 years old girl ( name withheld) contracted HIV/Aids after her step brother Abdullah Mohamed and his friend raped her. The girl said her parents divorced and her father married another woman who already had a child in her previous relationship.

Her step brother started raping her since when she was eight years old. She said
 "it started one night as I was lying on the floor my brother came and started touching my breast when he saw there was no breast to touch; he told me, he would suck untill the breast start to grow. He then raped me and used handkerchief to wipe blood coming from my private parts. Since then he went on raping me and sometimes he would bring his friend to rape me as well. He threaten to slice my throat if I tell anyone and so I was scared to speak out."

It is reported that the truth came out after her father took the girl to the hospital for checkup due to her weak health. After some tests were done she was found with HIV, her angry father asked to speak the truth and that's when she said about the step brother. The father reported the case to the police and the step brother and his friend were arrested.

However the case has turned into another ground after the rapists were tested and found HIV negative. The rapist admitted to rape her for over four years. It is said probably the mother of the girl had HIV and therefore the girl may have contracted since when she was an infant.


Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni