Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 4 Septemba 2015

Lowassa Pleads for 14 Million Votes


CHADEMA Union presidential candidate Mr Edward Lowassa said here that he urgently needs over 14 million votes to emerge victorious during the October 25 general election.
He said this when addressing a campaign rally at Ndua Primary School ground on the outskirts of Sumbawanga municipality, which attracted thousands of people.
“ I call upon you on October 25 this year to turn out in large numbers so that I can win the election because I need over 14 million votes to win the presidency.
“I’ll build a new Tanzania with new hopes where every citizen will have equal opportunity.
To tell you the truth, I hate poverty,” Mr Lowassa bragged. He further repeated his promise that once elected into power his government would provide free education from primary to university level because Tanzania is endowed with abundant natural resources, including natural gas.
“Once elected my government will ensure that agricultural levy will be shelved. I’m a friend of motorcyle operators and petty traders that’s why I’ll make sure that they will have equal opportunities like any other businesspeople,” he said. Mr Lowassa, who spoke for five minutes, arrived at the Ndua playground at 5:30 pm.
On his part, Chadema National Chairman Mr Freeman Mbowe said when his party was established in July 1992, its founders agreed to move the country to a vibrant economy and to revive the central railway line from Dar es Salaam to Kigoma.
“Several people asked me to say something about our former Secretary General Dr Wilbroad Slaa, but what I can assure you here is that Chadema isn’t my personal property, similarly no leader can claim this party is his personal property.
Any member is free at any time to quit the party at his own liberty and Chadema will remain strong,” Mr Mbowe said.
Source: Daily News

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni