Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumamosi, 26 Septemba 2015

Celine Dion Performs an Emotional Tribute For Her Husband


Celine Dion perfomed a very nice tribute for her husband Renee (73) on Thursday in Colosseum at Caesars Palace. Celine had put her carrier on hold for sometime to take care of her husband of 20 years who is battling throat cancer. During her performance Celine admitted she never wanted to do the show but her family encouraged her to do it therefore the show is more personal. Then she sang the song "The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" with home footage in the background showing her husband and children playing.
 
Celine told US Today days earlier about Rene's illness and revealed that her husband and manager told her he wants to die in Celine's arms.

"Sometimes he just wants me to enter a different place with him," she explained. "I'll say, 'You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it.' And René says to me, 'I want to die in your arms.' Okay, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms."
Celine admitted that she has been grieving in the past year but now she wants to be strong for her husband and children. It's necessary to show her husband that she is strong so that he won't be more scared then she will grief afterwards.




Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni