Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 24 Septemba 2015

See What Kyle Jenner Gave Her Best Friend as a Birthday Present

 

 Kyle Jerner bought a car for her best friend as a birthday present. She shared the pic on her Instagram page with caption "happy birthday Jordyn. Thank you for being you. Most down to earth selfless human being! I hope you enjoy it"

Kyle's best friend Jordyn Woods replied " There's no words to describe how I feel..I just don't know what I did to deserve this. I can never thank @kylejenner for motivating me to always do my best and always opening up new opportunities. Do good and good things will happen. Blessed and grateful always. Love you and thank you again to everyone who made me feel special on this 18th year. Finally"

Waoh I wish I had a friend to give me Mercedes Benz as a gift.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni