Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumamosi, 19 Septemba 2015

Tanzanian Actor Yusuf Mlela Admits his Life Failures are Due to Irresponsibility


Tanzanian actor Yusuf Mlela admitted that his less life development are due to irresponsibility.yusuf was interviewed by global publishers on Tuesday this week, and he said initial he was into too much luxury including alcohol and women and that made him loose focus on self development.
"I have now completely stopped entertaining women and excessive drinking because they have really cost me. My mother used to warn me and we could always fight about it but now I understand her points and agree with them. Right now I have a lot of responsibility including school fees so I truly have to change my life style completely."
 

Nice decision Yusuf a.k.a Angelo!!!!

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni