Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 1 Septemba 2015

Dr Wilbord Slaa speaks to the Media, Says He wasn't on Leave Rather He Decided to Quit Politics

General secretary of CHADEMA (Chama cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo) opposition political party of Tanzania says he wasn't on leave rather he decided to quit politics after the decision was made by the chairman of the party on 28th July 2015 at 9 pm.
He said he must now face the public and say the truth because he isn't a person who contradicts himself rather he always stands on what he believes.

He said " a lot has been said and written on newspapers but I don't have any conflict with any political leader, neither do I hate nor angry to anyone.
Politics lead by propaganda and fraud causes conflict in the community, I don't want that. It's true I cooperated in the discussion from beginning. The principals set were that Edward Lowassa has to announce to the public that he is leaving his political party and join CHADEMA. He also has to clean his name on any deformation made before on his own. I can't clean someone who hasn't cleaned himself.

I did ask if Lowassa was coming to CHADEMA as an asset or liability. We need a person who has all the required characteristics and qualification to lead CHADEMA well so as we may beat CCM. I was told that Lowassa will leave CCM with 50 members of parliament, 22 regional chairman, and 82 district chairmen of CCM. I requested the list but I wasn't given.

I have never disagree with my chairman since 2004 but on this one we never agreed. I wrote my resignation letter and it was torn apart. Politics is like science you can't include propaganda and fraud. My wife is traveling throughout the country with my own salary not with CHADEMA money."





Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni