Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatatu, 1 Februari 2016

Check Out Photos of Diamond Platinumz Dream Car

Diamond Platinumz was interviewed recently by Millard Ayo and he said in this year of 2016, he wants to buy his dream car. The car that he has always wanted to own and that is Rolls royce.

"Apart from being artist I am now the C.E.O, there are some meetings which you can't go with a cheap, normal car, because if you go with a cheap car then you can't make a good deal out of it. Also some other places I can't go driving myself and I can't hire someone to drive me in X6. That's why I want to own Rolls royce because it builds that respect needed." Diamond said.
See photos of the car after the jump.







Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni