Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatatu, 15 Februari 2016

"I'm Not Dating Nay wa Mitego and It Will Never Happen," Says Shamsa Ford

 
There has been some rumors circulating in the Instagram that actress Shamsa Ford is dating rapper Nay wa Mitego. It all started after some photos of them kissing were shared in the Intagram. However last week Raper Nay wa Mitego was interviewed in a talk show "Take One" hosted by Zamaradi and he said there is nothing romantic going on between them; the photos were taken during a movie shoot. 

 

Nevertheless on Valentine Day, Nay wa Mitego posted Shamsa Ford photo with a caption "Happy Valentine" and Shamsa felt this will refresh the rumor so she reposted the photo with a caption where she disapproves the rumor as well. Here under is the caption she posted:
 
 English translation for the above caption

"I can see people are still saying that am dating Nay. Please please I have my own life and a man     that I love and respect.....am not dating Nay and that will never happen ever...."

"Nay, you have a lot of friends and relatives whom you can post it's wasn't important for you to post my photo on this day. I thanked God that people had already forget about me and you but I can see you want to restart the rumor."

"I hate scandle and it's not my life style to find stupid scandle just to be famous (Kiki). My work discern me to the society..... Please let us respect each other." Said Shamsa Ford 


Meanwhile Shamsa Ford is a single mother of one child, while rapper Nay wa Mitego is a single father of three children, from three different women. 


Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni