Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 10 Februari 2016

Ommy Dimpoz Replies Ney wa Mitego

Rapper Ney wa Mitego launched his new song "Shika adabu yako" yesterday where he speaks of various super stars, including the musicians Ommy Dimpoz, Shetta, actor Ray Kigosi, Niva Supermario, actress Wema Sepetu and others. 

Moreover  Ney wa Mitego says in his song that Ommy Dimpoz has never introduced any of his girl friends to neither his family nor to the public, then he calls him impotent. Ommy decided to reply him today via his Instagram page, see the reply after the cut:


 
For those who don't understand Swahili here under is the translation:
"An open letter to Neema wa Mitego, first sorry for raising children whom their mothers have left you, there is no woman who can live with a man with feminine behaviour like yours๐Ÿ˜‚. You have to ask yourself what kind of problem do I have, because you are famous, you have cars and house, those are the things which women love but why are they still dumping you?"

"Secondly every time I look at your children I see no resemblance at all between you and them, it's important you go for DNA test sister Neema trust me. I have put that video for you to show you that our matches aren't the same๐Ÿ˜€, you will end up seeing the things I eat on TV because you can't have them unless you board planes every now and then."

"I am about to fill my third passport while you still haven't even fill the four pages of your first passport ๐Ÿ˜œ. You are used of showing off your girl friends to the media, now you want everyone to do the same, alright then there you have it beautiful lady has travelled from Europe to here just for some luffah fruit๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ†."

"I have replied so as I may at least help you to promote your song, probably you will lend some few shows here and there๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. Please don't strike me because I know you always panick, among your three ex-girlfriends, one of them had some time with me try to ask her if am an impotent or not๐Ÿ˜‚. If you want to download the song of @naytrueboy#ShikaAdabuYako go for the link on his bio๐Ÿ˜Š."

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni