Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 10 Februari 2016

Read a Painful Tribute Dad Wrote to His Deceased Son

This little cute boy was named Joel Chiemeriwo Onyekuru, he died on 16th January 2016 aged only five months. See the tribute his Dad's shared on Facebook after the cut:


"I call you Ichie Junior. He only spent 5months with us (My wife,Pearl Nathan and I) But filled us with Joy and Laughter. His smile can Heal. He was always happy only when he is hungry even at that,throw him up and he will stop crying. We take selfies together I talk to him as if his an adult. I know your Mum my Wife has more Faith, she kept and carried you 4 days after the doctor told us you had gone.
Your elder brother and sister still ask after you cos they don't see you here. Your elder brother Nathan behaves strangely,he acts restless guess he misses you. The mystery about your death is after the doctor gave us the news we didn't lay you to rest cos your body was still the same even after 4 Days no smelling, no colour change only your chest was cold. After you left,your Mum wakes up Every morning with Tears, only God Almighty can heal her of your absence.
I can go on and on even write a book about your life on earth. Well i just want the Whole World to know I was I mean I AM Proud to call you my Son JOEL CHIEMERIWO ONYEKURU. Dad still loves U. My Guy Rest in Peace

May His Soul Rest In Peace Amen.

More photos of his lifetime memory here under
 



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni