Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 29 Desemba 2015

Neighbor Scalds Nursing Mother With Hot Water During a Dispute

Neighbor Esther William has been arrested by police for poring hot water on a nursing mother Mabel Enwongomfom- Umoh (27) in Lagos Nigeria. The victim narrated the story while in so much pain on the hospital bed. Mabel said Esther's brother was fighting with his girlfriend in front of her door, when she couldn't take the noise anymore, she went to call Esther to come and separate them. Esther asked her why she was interfering something that wasn't her concern and pushed her that's when the argument started between them.


“My neighbour’s brother and his girlfriend were fighting and they pushed themselves to the front of my door. When I could not cope with the disturbance again, I went outside to call the guy’s sister to come and separate them or make them leave our entrance.

“As I was going back to my room, Williams, who had nothing with the fight, asked why I called the sister, saying I was interfering in something that did not concern me. I told her that they were fighting in front of my room, but she pushed me. I was surprised because we never had a quarrel before then.

“That was how we started shouting on each other.”

Mabel husband was inside the room with their two children, when he heard the shouting he came out of the room and asked Esther to go back to her place and his wife to get back inside. Just when Mabel was going back inside, Esther rushed to her room and quickly returned with hot water then poured on her.

She said
“I was in the front while my husband was behind me. Suddenly, she went into her room and came out with a bucket and poured the content on me.

“I have been in serious pain since then, and I have not been able to breastfeed my two-month-old baby, who is my second child.”

Mabel suffers several altercation on her chest and abdomen, Esther tried to fled the scene after committing the crime but she was apprehended by Mabel's husband and given to police. Esther will be tried and charged in the court.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni