Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatatu, 26 Oktoba 2015

I was married When I was 11 Months Old Says Jodhpur Girl


Jodhpur girl by the name Santa found out from friends she was married to a boy who was 9 years then when she was just 11 months. Santa was in school with friends talking about marriage and what kind of men they would love to marry in future and that's when her friends told her not to worry because her marriage is settled.


"We were talking about marriage and the ideal husband when some of my friends said I shouldn't have to think about all that since I was already married," says Santa. She went straight back home, and confronted her mother about it, who confirmed this.
"I was very upset. I fought with my parents, but they said they could not do anything since the decision was taken by my grandparents," she says.
Santa explained when she was in class 12 she met the guy her family had marry off too in a wedding and she told him she wasn't interested but it didn't help. The guy's name is Sanvalram and he kept making fun of Santa in their village calling her names and saying she is his wife to everyone.
Santa was very scared that she decided to face a social activity and ask for help, it was due to this her marriage was finaly nullified when she is 19 and the boy is 28 year old. Santa has run from her village to her grandmother village because everyone insults her and her family whenever they want too.
Now in BA final year, Santa is studying political science, history and Hindi literature. She hopes to become a teacher. "I do want to get married again," she says, "but it's not on my mind at the moment."
Yahoo News

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni