Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 15 Aprili 2016

Father Reunites With Her 4 Year Old Daughter Two Years After She Went Mising

Bryan Thouvenel (41) of Oregon was in great shock when his ex girl friend and baby mama took their then 2 year old daughter Hammony Rain Thouvenel from their home and fled. Bryan who is also a father to two other children 17, 14 tried to track them down for two years without any success. Fortunately one day he got a call from his friend who told him he saw a girl who looked like his daughter Hammony at Salvation Army homeless shelter.


Curious Bryan drove to the shelter in Spokane Washington to search for her daughter. Luckily for him in March 2015 judge had grant him full custody of Harmony so he just went straight to Spokane courthouse where a judge ordered his ex girl friend to bring Hammony to court. However his ex gf didn't show up so the judge granted him custody and his daughter was brought to him while he awaited outside the courtroom.
'I sat there and the next thing you know I've got my daughter coming out, walking by herself,'. 'She's kind of looking around, and I said her name once. She kind of looked at me funny and I said 'Harmony, it's daddy.' Her eyes just kind of lit up.'
'It made it all worth it, you know?' he said. 'It was two years I fought through hell just to be a part of my daughter's life and she was back in my life.' 
His ex gf has come forward to protest the custody but Bryan decided to focus on what is important for his daughter. He then explained how joyful he is now raising his daughter and sing for her everyday before bed. Before when she went missing Bryan would look up to the stars every night before bed and sing Twinkle Twinkle little star. This song became his comfort and courage and now his daughter always sing the song before going to bed.


'I remember Princess Harmonys first night back home after nearly two years. Before bed Harmony grabbed me by the hand and took me to the front porch. 

'She propped her self up on the rails of the balcony. She looked up at all the bright shining stars in the 
sky. Suddenly to my hearts tears she began to sing Twinkle Twinkle little star. 'This has been what we do before I tuck her in for bed every night since she has been back home. I can't help but to smile each and every time we do this and think to my self....... "Princess, if you only knew." 


Source: LIB

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni