Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 27 Aprili 2016

Kendall Jenner Slams Robert Kardashian For Re-Gifting Her Present to Chyna


Keeping Up With The Kardashian (KUWTK) reality show season two is expected to start on May 8, and it seems there shall be enough drama. During the premier of the season, Kendal is seen blasting her half brother Robert Kardashian for re gifting what she gave him to his fiancée Blac Chyna. According to their conversation, Kendal gave Robert an IPad as a present and Robert gave it to his fiancé Blac Chyna.


"Rob is dating someone that has kind of had a bad history with my family, and he fully re-gifted my gift," the emerging supermodel tells the camera, before phoning Rob to yell at him. "On top of it, it's so annoying to find out through social media because his girlfriend posted it. Like, there's some things that aren't cool, and I don't think this is very cool." 

"Yo, can I have my iPad back? No, Bible I want my iPad, my pen and my keyboard back,” the 20-year-old tells her older brother over the phone, before shouting, “You re-gifted my f--king gift that I went out of the way to give you."

Robert and Chyna started dating few months ago and they are now engaged to be married. Despite the fact that not every Kardashian/Jenner has accepted Chyna to the family, they all admit that Robert's rehabilitation is all thanks to Chyna. 


Well let's wait for more drama.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni