Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 15 Aprili 2016

Michele Obama Covers Seventeen Magazine, Talks About College Advice She Has Given Her Daughters

Michele Obama is stunning on the cover of Seventeen Magazine with Gemma Busoni and Zeniya Lewis, who are the winners for the publication essay contestant. The essay asked readers to detail the obstacles they overcome to find their way into their dream college or university. Michele Obama was interviewed by Seventeen Magazine and she talked about the college advice she has given her daughters Malia (17) and Sasha (14)


Michele said when it comes to college one has to follow the number one rule of do you, meaning that one should pick a college in which she feels she will be comfortable with and be able to acquire good education.

The one thing I've been telling my daughters is that I don't want them to choose a name," she says. "I don't want them to think, 'Oh I should go to these top schools.' We live in a country where there are thousands of amazing universities. So, the question is: What's going to work for you?" 

The U.S. First Lady was able to attend Princeton University in 1985 as well as Havard School of Law. Speaking about her experience she said some of high school teachers told her Princeton was too high, but she ignored their comments and found a way in and everyday she would use their doubts as her motivation to graduate with flying colours. 
"When it was time for me to apply to colleges there were some counselors who said, 'Maybe, with Princeton, you're reaching a little high,' " she recalls. "And I thought, 'You really don't think I can do it?' " 

"But here's what I did: I decided to ignore the doubters. I plunged ahead and I got in. I went on to Harvard Law School and every step of the way I used those doubting voices as motivation." 


Speaking about her first daughter Malia who will join college soon, Michele said 
"One piece of advice that I've given her is not to stress too much about having to get into one particular college," Obama previously said  "There are a lot of good colleges and universities out there, and it's important, I think, for everybody here to understand you can find a college or university that gives you a great education. 

"Just because it's not some name-brand, famous, fancy school doesn't mean that you're not going to get a great education there. So one is, lower the stress levels in terms of just having to get into one particular school." 


Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni