Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 29 Aprili 2016

Pink Says She Once Cursed Prince

 Pink was recently  interviewed by Australian radio in a show Fitz & Wippa were she said she once cursed Prince in 1998 and she remembers it like it were yesterday. Pink said so, after she was asked about the legend Prince who passed away recently. As she narrated the story the 'F***ing Perfect' singer said she met Prince right before her concert and asked him for a collabo, then Prince asked her if she owns her masters and she told him no then he told Pink to look for him when she does.

"I actually got into an argument with Prince once," Pink, 36, said, laughing. "I asked him to collaborate with me, and he asked me if I owned my own masters. I told him no … because I had just gotten a record deal. It was a little early to be demanding my masters back. He said to call him when I did, and I told him he was a 'rude f--k.' And-then I went on stage."
Despite the weird encounter Pink said Prince was such a genius and she loved him, she is truly hurt by the loss of David Bowie and Prince this year because the two iconic singers are irreplaceable.

"I loved him. I totally loved him … I was 19 at the time. I didn't see people coming from good places back then," she told Fitzy and Wippa. "Prince is everybody's genius. I feel like with David Bowie and Prince … the world lost a lot of sparkle this year, and it hurts my heart because I don't know what's going to replace it. These people are irreplaceable, and it's really hard. It's really, really, really sad." 

David Bowie died at 69 in January this year. 

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni