Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 18 Mei 2016

Mariah Carey Throw More Shades at Jeniffer Lopez and Nicki Minaj

Mariah Carey has been throwing shades at Jeniffer Lopez for some time now and yesterday she threw more. The iconic singer appeared in the show 'Whatch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen' and when Andy asked her about JLo she insisted that "She doesn't know her"; however she gave further explanations saying that she is very forgetful implying that she doesn't remember what her first comment was about JLo.


“If I had never had a conversation with you and someone asked me about you I’d be like, ‘I don’t know him but he seems cool’ or ‘I don’t know him’."
Does she seem cool?" Cohen then pressed.
“I don’t know her,” Mariah replied with a not-so subtle eye roll. “What am I supposed to say? I’m not going to put on a thing like ‘Oh we're all Hollywood and let’s all pretend we’re best friends’ because we're in that land.
"It’s no offence to anybody. The question was about Beyonce and I said she was super talented, she's a friend of mine, she's always been sweet to me, and then they asked me another question and I don't know how I said it but I said, 'I don't know her.'"

The singer also took a swipe at rapper Nicki Minaj who she famously clashed with when they both appeared as judges on American Idol.
Cohen asked: “Can you say three nice things about Nicki Minaj?”
The camera then panned to Mariah who just stared blankly back.
“Can you ?” she replied.
Sure.”
“OK, go ahead,” Mariah said as she turned her attention to her drink. “It’s your question."
Oooops!!! when a celebrity is asked a question and then h/she turns into her drink rather than answering the question that means she doesn't have an answer to that question lol!!!!

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni