Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumapili, 24 Julai 2016

Celebrating My Birthday With What I Love Most 'Music'!!!

 I celebrated my birthday playing some music in my piano. Unfortunately I haven't been able to upload the video here, am trying to, hope I succeed. Meanwhile you can watch piece of the video on my Instagram account @tunupeter 

Pardon the resolution of my pictures, I don't have a talented photographer😀😀. My ten year old nephew did an awesome job though!💪💪💪  Don't you think so??? He is the one who took these pictures.  

More photos after the cut:



Maoni 1 :