Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 21 Julai 2016

Lulu Talks About The Engagement Ring Photo She Shared on Her IG Page

Elizabeth Michael (Lulu) decided to talk about the engagement ring photo she shared on her IG page, saying that the ring is truly an engagement ring but she bought it for herself because she likes it.  Few days back the actress shared a photo of her hand with an engagement ring with a caption that ready "thank you God for your blessings which have never left me, because even this heroic act of buying myself a beautiful ring is due to Your blessings."

The caption continued "ok stop gossiping and your games of tagging and sharing my post, you will end up breaking your fingers, do you really think if I was bought and given this ring, I would announce it here???? Nice Sunday!!!

However fans were wondering if it's true she bought the ring for herself or she is actually engaged but she wants to hide it. The actress decided to delete the post few minutes laiter due to inquiries from her fans and followers. 

Lulu was recently interviewed by Millard Ayo and she said "I didn't have any special reason for posting on my IG and delete it minutes laiter. I was just playing with people's minds, I have realised Tanzanians like drama a lot. After I saw the comments I also discovered the type of people who mind my business. It's an engagement ring ofcourse but I saw it somewhere and I liked it so I bought it for myself. I am even wearing it right now I just like it."





Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni