Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 6 Julai 2016

"People Used My Beef With Diamond to Get Followers" Says Wema Sepetu

Recently Naseeb Abdul a.k.a Diamond Platinumz and Wema Sepetu have been promoting each other's business via their IG pages.  Few months ago Wema posted Diamond on her IG page and asked her followers to vote for him for BET awards, then few days back Diamond posted Wema on his IG page promoting her show with Chrstian Bella and Idris Sultan. 

These two incidents have broke the so called 'Team Wema' and 'Team Diamond' since the two celebrities are no longer beefing rather supporting their work. Wema was interviewed by Millard Ayo yesterday and was asked how does she feel about Diamond's support to her work, this was her reply:

"People have been using this beef to get followers especially in social media, because someone may come out of nowhere and start insulting me or Naseeb (Diamond) and get enough followers. There was time I was afraid to sing or dance any of Diamond's song."

"If I hear Diamond's song I can't sing I just have to keep quiet even if I love the song, but at the end of the day I released I was touchering myself. There was this time I was in my car all alone then I sang his song and everyone was like how come she is singing his song????? Even when I asked people to vote for him in BET awards there were a lot of nagging from people. So I have finally realised people want us to beef for their own benefit and me and Naseeb don't want to fight we just want to support each other's work to show patriotism."

Watch the video of Wema's interview here under, pardon me the video is in both Swahil and English language.



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni