Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 28 Julai 2016

Kanye West Talks About Kimye and Taylor Feud

Kanye West joined Drake on his concert on Wednesday night in Chicago and Kanye took sometime to talk to the crowd before his performance. For the first time Kanye addressed the Kimye and Taylor feud which has been going on in social media for sometime now. The 39 year old rapper said he is glad his wife has a Snapchat, now everyone knows the truth.

"All I gotta say is, I am so glad my wife has Snapchat, because now you all can know the truth, and can't nobody talk s**t about 'Ye no more." Said Kanye.

Few days back Kim realised a phone call conversation between Kanye and Taylor on her Snapchat which proved that Kanye did ask Taylor for permission to use her name in the song 'Famous' lyrics. On the song the lyric says 'I think that me and Taylor might still have sex, why I made that B**ch famous' 

However even after Kim released the phone call convo Taylor defended herself that she was never told that she would be referred as a B**tch in the 'famous' song.

"Where is the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me 'that bitch' in his song? It doesn't exist because it never happened. While I wanted to be supportive of Kanye on the phone call, you cannot 'approve' a song you haven't heard, Being falsely painted as a liar when I was never given the full story or played any part of the song is character assassination." Taylor wrote on her IG page.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni