Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatatu, 4 Julai 2016

David Beckham and His Wife Victoria Exchange Love Notes, as They Celebrate Their Wedding Annivesary

The incredible couple David Beckham and his wife Victoria Beckham shared throw back time photos of their wedding with lovely notes. The two tied knots on July 4, seventeen years ago. Victoria (42) shared the above photo on her IG page with caption:


"I feel so loved and truly blessed. My best friend, my love. The kindest man who inspires me every day. Happy birthday to the best husband and daddy in the world! EVER! #HappilyEverAfter."
while David wrote: 
"Wow 17 years ago to this day this happened... I was lucky to meet someone who has the same drive and wanted the same things in life... We have created 4 beautiful children and I couldn't wish for a more loving and caring mummy for them... Happy anniversary, I love u".

What a lovely couple!!! Happy Annivesary to them!!!!

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni