Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 7 Julai 2016

"I am waiting for my baby Dad to pop the question" Says Adelle

Adelle is currently in her world tour and she has just revealed to her fans that she is waiting for her baby Dad to pop the question. Adelle said so during her show in Minessota on Tuesday night. Straightening up the rumour that she and her baby Dad, Simon Konecki (42) have secretly wed she said, "I might as be married, but I am not, I would tell you if I did."

The 28 year old famous singer also hinted that her son Angelo is now three years old and ready to start to school so she might take a little break after her tour to spend time with her family. The 'Helo' singer however said this vacation won't be as long as the one she took back in 2011 after releasing her album '21', after which she took four years break.


"My kid is starting school, you see - hence why I'm so busy trying to get all my shows out of the way. I don't think I'll be away for as long."

She also added that she is not ready to give her son any siblings yet because for now she just wants to raise her son Angelo and not miss out anything on his growing up development. "I don't think I can have another child. I mean, I can. But I don't think I want two."

However sources say she will add some tour trips to Australia and South Africa before wrapping it up to spend time with family. 

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni