Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 6 Julai 2016

Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi Dies

 Veteran Nollywood actress Bukky Ajayi has died aged 82. She died today July 6, 2016 around morning hours after battling an illness for some time now. She made her last public appearance in 2016 AMVCA where she won the AMVCA Merit Award.


Speaking after she won the award Bukky said “I just want to say to all my friends and non-friends thank you very much, you do not know how much this award means to me. If I have offended in one way or another please find it in your heart to forgive me and if you think you have offended me, don’t worry I have forgiven you a long time ago.”
“I am very happy from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could stand up but if I do I will fall but you all standing for me I say thank you.”

Bukky was born and raised in a Christian family but laiter converted to Islam. She started her acting carrier in 1970, some of her famous movies include 'Mother of George', 'Indecent Girl', 'Diamond Ring', 'Witches' and many others. 
May her Soul Rest In Peace Amen.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni