Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 18 Novemba 2015

Charlie Sheen Reveals he is HIV Positive, His ex Partiners Said He is a Monster


Charlie revealed on Today's show that he is HIV Positive and he contracted the diseases roughly four years ago. He added that since then he has been informing all his sex partners about his health status. However few hours later one of his ex partner Bree Oslon appeared on The Howard Sten show will a different story.


Bree Olson said that Charlie has never revealed his health status to her during the whole time they dated. She later also said in another interview that Charlie is a monster. 
'I could be dead right now! I could literally be dead right now because he did not tell me that!' "He says he found out when him and I were together. I was living in his house. We were having sex every single night."


He used this word: I'm clean. I'm clean and - I know... but I believed him,' It was like playing Russian Roulette. That's the best way to put it. It was like putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger each time.' 'I would never do to anyone what Charlie did to me. That is giving someone a possible death sentence. I would never do that to someone ever.' 'Charlie, you're a terrible person. You're a terrible person. I will never forgive you.' Said Olson on Inside Edition interview. However she was tested on Monday and Olson is HIV Negative.
  
Moreover another ex Natalie Kenly also came up with the same story that Sheen has never revealed his health status to her. Natalie dated Charlie Sheen back in 2011. However by the time Sheen realised he had contracted the disease, he was dating Natalie and had broken up with Oslo. 

There is a rumour that other six ex sex patriners of Sheen were not aware of his situation and so they are also preparing to sue Charlie Sheen.

Daily Mail

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni