Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 19 Novemba 2015

Tamar Braxton Finally Discharged From the Hospital


Tamar Braxton was admitted in the hospital after suffering what she initial thought was pneumonia but later the doctors confirmed that she has blood clot on both of her lungs. The singer and mother of one shared a video of her leaving the hospital on her Instagram page with a gratitude note. 


“Look at GOD!! #so blessed, Thank you all for your prayers. I [love] you all so much.” she said.
Tamar announced on November 11 that she was leaving Dancing With a Star due to health problems. Along with the caption the singer shared the picture of her on the hospital bed with her dancing partner Val Chmerkovskiy by her side.
With a Heavy heart I regret to inform you that my season of #dwts has to come to an end along with the rest of my tour dates with @musicbykem,”
“As you all know I will be the first to always encourage anyone to push through any obstacle that comes along one’s way,” she continued in the caption. “But in this case, my health is my current obstacle. …And in TRUE #tamartian form I must go about this the exact same way as I would anything else.” Tamar said.




Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni