Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 24 Novemba 2015

Tyler Perry Shares a New Photo of Him After Shaking Off Some Pounds

Tyler Perry shared a new photo of him in a beach, wearing black shorts and exponsing his six parks to show how he has managed to shake off some weight. The Hollwood producer and director said he is just 18lbs away from his goal and he feels good to have loose some weight.



"I am 18 lbs away from my goal. I hope I don't blow it this holiday season. Gonna try to stay on it. It's hard as heck to lose weight after 40, but it's so worth it. It keeps the doctor away. Don't let anything keep you from being healthy and strong. I wish my mother had fought back. She turned diabetic 40 and died at 64. Don't let that be you!! Fight back!!" He said.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni