Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 13 Novemba 2015

I have few Women in my Life Says Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo was interviewed in The Jonathan Ross Show and he admitted he has few women in his life, he is trying to figure out which one is better. The 30 year old footballer had split from his long time girl friend Irina Shayk last year, and he said it has been difficult to get into another relationship.


Cristiano also said the women know each other but he still need to figure out which one is better, according to him meeting opposite sex people isn't a problem but finding a person to start relationship with is quite difficult. 

He said: “Well it’s not easy, of course not. To speak serious, it’s not easy. I know 50 per cent they approach just for interest, it’s normal, not just me but all the people who are famous they have these kinds of problems.
"But in another way, I think I’m a confident guy, I’m tall, I have [my] own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50 per cent it’s because…”
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently rumoured to be dating Alessia Tedesshi among others. All the best to him.
UK mirror 

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni