Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatano, 18 Novemba 2015

David Beckham Named Sexiest Man Alive 2015

David Beckham named by People Magazine the most sexiest man alive 2015 broadcasted live by Jimmy Kimmel. The 40 year old former footballer said he is honoured because he has never consider himself attractive or sexiest ever before. The star is married to Victoria Beckham and they have four children together. 



"It's a huge honor,' Beckham told People 'And I'm very pleased to accept.' 'I never feel that I'm an attractive, sexy person,' I mean I like to wear nice clothes and nice suits and look and feel good, but I don't ever think of myself that way,' he added.
 





Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni