Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumapili, 24 Januari 2016

Check Out Photos of a Mother Expecting Quintuplets

Kimberly Tucci is an Australian mother of two who struggled for a year to have another babe and when she finally conceived she found out she is expecting five babies at the same time. The chances for a woman to expect quintuplets  naturally is one among 55 million, and Kimberly is the lucky one among those 55 million women.


Kimberly shared the story on her Facebook page, she wrote:
My suspicion of a possible multiple pregnancy grew due to the quick rise of the pregnancy hormone. I was excited at the possibility of twins but absolutely nothing on this earth could have prepared me for what happened next.” At her first ultrasound, the sonographer spotted multiple gestation sacks.
“The sonographer started to count ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE!” Tucci said. “Did I hear that correctly?? FIVE?? My legs start to shake uncontrollably and all I can do is laugh. The sonographer then told me the term for five is QUINTUPLETS!!”
After receiving the news, Tucci called her husband who went straight to the doctor's office
I could see the excitement in his face,” “He told me, ‘We can do this.’”
Kimberly Tucci says her pregnancy has just been easy so far and all five babies are doing fine. She and her husband are expecting four girls and one boy. Congratulations to them!!!
 



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni