Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 19 Januari 2016

Miss Columbia Finally Speaks to Steve Harvey

Steve Harvey made a mistake of naming a wrong winner on the night of Miss Universe finaly. He named Miss Columbia as a winner but few seconds laiter he corrected the mistake and named Mis Philipines as a winner. Since then Steve Harvey hadn't get a chance to speak to Miss Columbia, Ariadna Gutierrez untill he invited her to his show, named Miss Universe,The Truth. There were a lot of hugs, apologies, tears and laughter between Steve and Ariadna.
You're the one person that I really wanted to talk to, because of a mistake I made, I cast you into a spotlight or place that I never intended to, that I would not want to happen to anybody," Harvey, 59, said 

"For the country of Colombia, I never intended for this moment to be. For your country, but especially for the two of you. "This finally gives me a chance to have a moment of closure. I wanted you to understand sincerely from my heart how I am as a person. That I would never do that as a publicity stunt."

"It caused a lot of sleepless nights in my house," he continued. "But no matter how tough that was for me, I can’t even begin to imagine what it was like for you. And I felt horrible for that."

Ariadna Gutierrez agreed that was the worst night of her life and it caused a lot of sleepless nights too in her house, she then joked " You have to learn how to read cards." They both laughed it off. 



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni