Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 26 Januari 2016

Mwasiti Reveals Why She Doesn't Want to Get Married

Bongo flavour singer Mwasiti was interviewed by Millard Ayo and she revealed a number of things. In the exclusive interviews Mwasiti said she ready to have a child but she doesn't want to get married.

"My age allows me now to have a child and that's why I said in this year I wish to have a baby, but I am not expecting yet, as you can see my tummy is flat Millard" She said.

When Millard asked her if she is ready to have a child outside of a wedlock, Mwasiti said yes.

"Yes am ready because marriage is endowed, a child is something that you can be proud of, when you get a child you have to thank God, because a child can comfort you, there are a lot of children who don't know their fathers but they have grown to be educated and have their own respectable jobs, so its just how a mother raises her child. I can be a good mother and raise my child well."

"To be honest Millard I have never wish to get married in my life; because am surrounded by people whom have seen wearing their engagement rings for five, six, seven years, and I ask them seven whole years just wearing a ring when exactly is he going to marry you? How long does he need to get to know you? So I see marriage as something which has a lot of stuffs in it which aren't simple to deal with." Mwasiti added.

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni