Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumanne, 19 Januari 2016

Wema Sepetu and Zarinah Hassan Exchange Blows Instagram




     
 Zarinah Hassan (currently Diamond Platinumz girlfriend and baby mama) and Wema Sepetu (Diamond Platinumz ex girlfriend) confronts each other in the Instagram. The two exchanged few blows, were Zarinah called Wema Fake and Wema replied and called Zari imbecile. See their convo after the cut:


For those who don't understand Swahili here is the translation of Wema reply. "Damn....!!!! She really got the energy....I can't do these stuffs, this guy has confused her..... Now if she is confused then that's her.. If I knew I would one day miss him, I wouldn't have left him.....remember that first.. Will you please let me be....then something else am I the only woman who have dated him...because my fellows aren't mentioned it's always Wema...there is something this lady is looking from me... Now if you are reading here please know this is 2016....do some changes because since 2014 you are talking about me, 2015 the same thing now it's 2016 same thing still, babe ain't you tired yet??? I am replying for the first time because I can see you have been searching for my trouble for a very long time now..... But just if you read this honey please remove me from your map, I no longer live there.....!!!! And about being fake, I have already accept myself with my fake life but I have one request please put for us first the DNA test results for baby Tee....!!!! Imbecile.....!!!!!!"


 
Zari replied " DNA for what..let her start with Swisw DNA then give us Ultra sound and test your babe then you can ask for Tiffah's. You have never enter labor room and you are asking for  DNA....leave parental stuffs. Continue to distribute....that's the only thing you can manage. My baby
shouldn't give you stress don't beef with a baby find your levels, Tiffah is another level."

Maoni 1 :