Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Alhamisi, 28 Januari 2016

Wema Sepetu Writes a Loving Message To Idris Sultan as He Celebrates His Birthday

Wema Sepetu shares a loving message as she wish a happy birthday to her boy friend and babe father, Idris Sultan (BBA Winner). Idris turns a year older today and Wema made sure she is the first to wish him a happy birthday. See the note after the cut:



 

Here is the English translation for the words written in Swahili:

"I have been writing and erasing almost hundred times because everything I write, I feel like it's not enough or its unfit.......I'm busy looking for the proper words to tell you how I truly feel but I can't get the exactly words.....I thought deep and I jus simply decided to write this............"

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni