Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Jumatatu, 25 Januari 2016

"I Built a House For my Father"- Says BSS Winner Kayumba Juma

The Bongo Star Search (BSS) winner Kayumba Juma has revealed in an exclusive interview done by mtembezi.com; that he used the money he won in the competition to build a house for his father.  Kayumba Juma was the winner for the BSS singing competition were he was given the prize of Tsh50 million. During the competition Kayumba said if he wins he will use the money build a house for his father because they have no place to live and he has accomplish that.

Although Kayumba refused to say how much he spent on the house, he did say the house is built in Chanika Dar Es Salaam city and soon his father will move in. He also said he used the rest of his money to buy a car and invest in his music carrier. He plans to release his new single on 6th February 2016, so everyone should get ready for that.

"I was given all the money and the first thing I did, was build a house for my father at Chanika Dar Es Salaam, anytime from now my father will move in. Some of the remaining amount I used to buy a small car for myself and the rest I have invested in my music carrier which for now is the only business I run." Kayumba said


Photo credit: mtembezi.com





Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni