Business Advert

Are you tired of debts, limited income, boring job, current life style? Do you need a new source of income which will help you accomplish you dreams and goals eventually? if the answer is YES then whatsApp +255687241333 and we will introduce you to a profitable legal business.












Ijumaa, 29 Januari 2016

It's Official: Wema Sepetu is Expecting and Yes Idris Sultan is the Father


The well known Tanzanian actress and former miss Tanzania, Wema Sepetu is finally pregnant and yes Idris Sultan, (Winner of Big Brother Africa 2014) is the father of her unborn child. Wema and her boy friend Idris were  interviewed yester night in a radio program 'Ala za Rohoni' hosted by Diva and they both confirm that they are expecting to welcome their child in August.

Wema said her pregnancy is now 11 weeks old and she is so exited to finally be a mother after trying to conceive for sometime now. On the other hand Idris Sultan said he loves Wema so deeply and their love is willing to conquer any obstacle they may face.
"2016 is the year of Idris and Wema, I love her so much and our love is willing to conquer any obstacle we may face." Said Idris
 
Idris also said, "my mother has never speak to the media, the story in the tabloids about my mother asking Wema for a DNA test to prove the baby is mine is completely false." 

 

The lover birds narrated their love story from when they met untill now and ofcourse Wema clarified her recent argument with Diamond Platinumz baby mama, Zarinah Hassan and she said:

"That woman (Zari) has been trying to provoke me for a very long time now and that's why I replied her, but all am asking now is for her to let me be, I have completely move on, I no longer think about my past relationship with Nasib (Diamond), I am very happy where I am now so please if she listening let me be."
 



Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni